Thursday, December 26, 2013

Legion Lacquer: Winter/Holiday collection

Hi guys!  Are your days as hectic as mine seem to be now that the holidays have descended upon us?  I have really been struggling to keep my blog updated like I want but I am determined to make time for it.  So in the next couple weeks, I'm going to be playing catch up with some collections that I've swatched.

If you don't already know about Legion Lacquer, it's time to change that!  I don't think I've seen another indie brand charge out of the gates as strongly as these ladies have.  I am the proud owner of about a dozen LL polishes and I love every single one of them!  The attention to detail is pretty amazing.


With His Nose So Bright

With His Nose So Bright was not my favorite of the group when I unwrapped this collection.  However, on the nails...it's pretty freaking awesome!  This is Rudolph in a bottle and the shimmer in the base is to die for.  The brown base is perfect with a mix black and green glitter finished off with large red circles that make this so fun.  

WinterMint

WinterMint is a glitter topper filled with a mix of white, green, and silver glitter of various shapes and sizes with green shimmer.  This is one coat dabbed over Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet.  I didn't have to fish for any of the glitters, even the gorgeous holo hearts!  Perfect for winter and would make a great St. Patrick's Day polish as well. 

LL Holiday Blend

Next up is LL Holiday Blend, a glitter bomb with green, red, gold and iridescent glitter of various shapes and sizes with gold flakies and green shimmer.  I've used this over Essie Forever Young.  Again, no fishing or digging out glitters needed from this gorgeous blend. 

Snow Miser 

As part of a duo, this is Snow Miser, a baby blue crelly with a mix of white, silver, and blue glitters of various shapes, sizes and finishes, and snow white flakies and micro holo glitter.  If you love blue, then you need this polish!  This was so easy to apply and was opaque in two coats and topcoat.  It's available on it's own or as a set with Heat Miser.

Heat Miser

And this beauty is Heat Miser, a bright red crelly with gold holo glitter, gold flakies and red and gold shimmer.  My pictures do it no justice so trust me when I say you'll want this one.  The shimmer and holo sparkle is absolutely stunning.  This is two coats with topcoat.  As mentioned, this is part of a duo with Snow Miser or available on it's own. 

Royals

Lastly, this is Royals, not part of the holiday collection but the LL girls were kind enough to send this to me for swatching.  I am so happy to own this gorgeousness in a bottle!  It's a mix of purple, pink, and gold holo glitter of various shapes and sizes with purple shimmer in a clear base.  I used one dabbed coat over eighty4 C.R.E.A.M. and had no issues with any of the larger glitters.  I wanted to catch an Instavid to show off the holo sparkle but there was no sun for me the next day.  I received so many complements while wearing this!

All of these are still available for purchase from Legion Lacquer's store so if you haven't already purchased any of these amazing polishes, there's still time.  Be sure to follow Legion Lacquer here on Instagram so you don't miss out on new releases, one coming very soon for Valentine's Day so stay tuned for that!

*Products in this post were provided to me for review 

No comments:

Post a Comment